Motivational musings and a quick competition

Stationery, Art and Pins Galore 

While looking for motivational words of wisdom to send to a friend I stumbled across some lovely cards and stationery from a company based in Stamford called Old English Company.

note, writing, pencils, words, motivation


Not only am I tempted with their cards and their simply stylish range of stationery but they also have some great art prints for sale. One I especially like is a personalised alphabet print for a child, with their initial highlighted and the 'is for ....' with their name below. You know, such as L is for Liz (or should that be E is for Elizabeth?).  The unusual (but very old school English) extra they sell is a really cute range of enamel pins.

Anyway those of you who have read my blog before will probably have realised that I love entering competitions and this lovely site has a competition to win a set of enamel pins as shown below.  

enamel pins, badges, English
Old English Co. enamel pins


All you need to do is follow through to the competition page and let them know which of their 60+ enamel pins is your favourite. 

You can see the full range here.

I can't decide on my fave, possible the Avocado one, but then I like the Coffee is for Life one too (I'm taking a sip as I write).  Take a look and see what you think.  The quality looks good and there are some great reviews so, once I've made up my mind, I'll be popping some in my basket.

I think the No Sleep Gang would be perfect for my friend who has just had her first baby... The Stay Weird pin would suit some of my work friends, but I'm not naming names! The It's OK pennant flag pin would work for my pal who needs some moral support.

Just be quick if you want to win - the competition closes at the end of May.



Links:
competition
https://oldenglishprints.com/pages/enamel-pin-competition-win-a-set-of-enamel-pins

pin collection
https://oldenglishprints.com/collections/enamel-pins


Comments

Popular Posts