Flower Prints and Wall Art

Beautiful flowers for your wall 

I love being close to flowers, both indoors and outside. A visit to a beautiful garden is a joy, a salve to the senses of sight and smell, with sound included too if you consider the hum of bees and other pollinators as they flit from bloom to bloom.

It is rare that I do not have a camera with me on my travels and I now have quite a collection of flower images which I enjoy looking at, especially displayed on the walls at home.

roses, tumbling, cascading, pink roses, flowers, blooming
Cascading pink roses

Over the last few months I have been thinking about providing photographic images for local businesses where I could offer a photo shoot, or for anyone further afield I can offer images via an online print gallery. 

I wanted to set up a easy to use website that would link to a professional photographic processing lab as I do not have the facility to print images myself.  After plenty of research I decided to use Pixieset to host the galleries as they have a link with Loxley Colour, an award winning photo lab.

I plan to be creating a small number of themed galleries over the next few months with some of my favourite high quality images that will be available in a variety of formats, from small prints to large framed wall art.

The first gallery selection is aimed at flower lovers, be they florists, wedding venues, hotels and restaurants or anyone who would like a gorgeous flower image on their wall. Here is the link:


Flowers and more
Gallery for flower prints


Here is a selection of the images included in the gallery. If you click on the link above you will be able to see all the images in the gallery, select an image, pin it to a Pinterest board, favourite the image by clicking on the heart icon (I'd love to know which ones you like) and order a print if you'd like one. Prints will not include the watermark.

Prints will be delivered directly to your address.

flower prints, gallery of flower images, flower prints for florists
Flowers and more

I hope you like the gallery, let me know what you think in the comments below.

If you are a local florist or other business in Cheshire or Staffordshire that would like some personalised photography for your business do get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.

Comments

Popular Posts