A Flavour of Norway

Fjords here we come!

grafik_design

I'm so excited, we have booked a family holiday to see the Norwegian fjords, travelling on a working Hurtigruten ship southwards down the coast.

We won't be travelling until the spring, when the weather warms up (hopefully) but the confirmation email has just arrived and I'm simply thrilled..


Jörg Petersen



We have booked a tour called 'A Flavour of Norway' which will take us from Tromsø, above the arctic circle, via the legendary Lofoten Islands and down the coast until we reach Bergen.  The link to the holiday is here, if you want to know more:

Flavour


I will be packing my cameras (of course) so expect to see some super scenes later on..

Part of the reason for this trip is that I have been enticed by photos of the Lofoten Islands and have wanted to visit for a number of years.  I have a big birthday coming up so this is a good excuse for a family trip. I can't wait!

PS - Thanks to pixabay.com for the Lofoten islands images

Comments

Popular Posts