A quick and tasty recipe - Bombay Potato Prawns

A spicy take on new potatoes


I have been set a challenge, to create an original recipe using Cypriot New Potatoes (available from Tesco stores http://www.tesco.com/) and then share it with my friends.


So here we have it, tested out last night and given the thumbs up!  The recipe is below and I made this expecting it to serve 3, so there would be some leftovers, however it was all finished off by the two of us...
First the ingredients:

Tesco Cypriot New Potatoes recipe


Now this is what I did:


Tesco Cypriot New Potatoes recipe



 Step 6:

Step 6 of the recipe
Adding the tomato, ginger and garlic mixture to the pan


Frying pan with onions, tomatoes and spices
Stirred well


Step 9:

Step 9 of the recipe
Adding the prawns


Step 11:

Tesco Cypriot New Potatoes dish
Ready to eat



I hope you like it! 

If you'd like to let me know how you get on with the recipe please leave a comment below.


Comments

Popular Posts